made of fiberboard, of an image layer imitating wood and also a top of a protective layer. This video shows how to install laminate flooring.
You can choose from either engineered or solid wood for your wooden floors.
Engineered Wood has layers of wood. Wood that is solid has no layers.
Laminate flooring installation:
1. Clean the area, take off all carpets, and then vacuum the floor.
2. Install the underlayment. The underlayment, which is a fine layer composed of different materials which need to have a barrier against moisture which is a crucial element. It helps in stability and sound reduction.
3. Trim the tongues of boards which will be laid down on the walls edges.
4. Every board has the tongue as well as a groove. The tongue part of a board will fit the groove of another board. Place it by tapping.
5. Doorways are able to be outfitted with matching transition strips. They come with metal strips connected to the floor. The transition strip then gets placed on top of it.
6. Trimming quarter rounds can be used throughout the space. You must attach your trim to the baseboard and not the flooring.
7. There should be plenty of space between walls and flooring to allow expansion or contraction.
Laminate flooring provides warmth the interior. zqwq4pv2od.